There are two ways to schedule a shift.
Attendace>Schedule: For schedule for one employee or multiple employees.
Organization>Employees: For schedule for employees one by one.
1. The employees can be scheduled only one shift for a day and for up to one year.
2. Before schedule a shift, please make sure the time setting (TimeZone&DST) is correctly set and the shift is created. Otherwise there could be errors in the schedule or reports.
Here are pictures showing how to schedule a shift for one employee and for multiple employees in two different shift mode.
- In Fixed Schedule Shift Mode
- In Weekly Flexible Shift Mode
1. Enter Attendance > Schedule.
2. Choose any day of a employee/employees and a window will prompt.
Tips: In Weekly Flexible, even if only one day is selected, shift will be scheduled according to the whole week of that day.
3. Select a time period and a shift. (Check the remaining settings as needed.)
4. Click “Confirm” and then the shift is scheduled successfully.
The picture below is showing how to schedule a shift for one employee.
1. Enter Organization>Employees.
2. Click the employee and "Edit" "Delete" buttons will show.
3. Click "Edit" and a window will prompt.
4. Click "Schedule Settings".
5. Choose any day of the employee and a window will prompt.
6. Select a time period and a shift. (Check the remaining settings as needed.)
7. Click "Confirm", and then click "Confirm" to complete the shift scheduling.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us and we’ll assist you further.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Reply within 24Hours)
Service Phone Call: 855-268-4948 (MON-FRI, 7AM-5PM Pacific Time)